Thursday, March 29, 2012

Finally Stable... Sort Of

I really wonder how anyone manages to save money. Ok Suze Orman enlighten me because I have yet to save a penny. I've been paying rent since October, I've been paying off medical bills since November. I pay my phone, cable, electric, student loans, food, gas, and ok I'll admit my credit card bills.

And still I'm going to try to move during the summer. Am I a lunatic? Does every adult feel like they are standing over a cracking fault line? I obsessively recalculate my budget and it never looks better.

However. I have a roof over my head. I'm far from starving. I commute to a job that I haven't gotten sick of yet. I have an iPhone. I buy some drinks and eat out on occasion. I bought a few new shirts a couple weeks back. Life is good...  really, what do I have to complain about?

The problem is all the things that I want. We live in a world where things are paraded in front of us, and I have expensive tastes. I want nice things. I want clothes, shoes, a beautiful apartment, vacations, a dog, regular hair cuts, manicures, pedicures, and high end skin care and makeup.

My solution? Five megamillion picks. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment